Interior Designer: Greenville, SC
Come work with the best team in Greenville, SC, the hottest (as in cool) southeast city in the US! This position is responsible for the execution of New Business Design projects in coordination with the Salesperson and Design Team Leader. An advanced skill level in the areas of AutoCAD, Project Matrix, systems furniture, furniture and finish resources, color and materials applications, as well as strong people and presentation skills are required for this position.
Successful candidate should be: creative, organized, timely, posses integrity and excellent time management skills, detail orientated, accountable for their actions and confident in presenting solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding product application and design solutions for projects worked on
- Assure complete, on time and accurate specification of product solutions
- Independent thinking and value add that takes the direction from the client or salesperson and brings back a better solution.
- Advanced skill level on AutoCAD and electronic specification tools
- Provide organizational detail and accurate specifications based on product knowledge and expertise.
- Field verification
- Inventories of product
- Proven organizational and follow through skills
Education and/or Experience
Minimum 4-6 years related office furniture experience required
Minimum 3 years experience with AutoCADTitle: Interior Designer
Reports to: VP Design, Erin Allen
Location: Greenville, SC